The AHIMA 2022 Election is open at ahima.org/vote starting Monday, July 11, at 8 a.m. CT through Monday, July 25, at 5 p.m. CT.
Learn about your fellow members running for the AHIMA Board of Directors, the Commission on Certification for Health Informatics and Information Management (CCHIIM), and the Council for Excellence in Education (CEE) on AHIMA.org. Candidates to be considered:
President/Chair-elect (1 open position)
- Mona Calhoun, PhD, MEd, MS, RHIA, FAHIMA
- Jami Woebkenberg, MHIM, RHIA, CPHI, FAHIMA
Board Directors (3 open positions)
- Aurae Beidler, MHA, RHIA, CHPS, CHC
- Elizabeth Delahoussaye, RHIA, CHPS
- Tanya Earle, RHIT, VHA-CM
- Abel Guevara, MHIM, RHIA, CPHT, CDME
- Rachel Podczervinski, MS, RHIA
- Dasantila (Tila) Sherifi, PhD, MBA, RHIA
CCHIIM Commissioners (1 open position)
- Bonita Altus, EdS, MS, RHIA, CHPS, CDIP, CPHI, CCS, CCS-P, SHIMSS, CPMA
- Thomas (TJ) Hunt, PhD, RHIA, CHDA, FAHIMA
CEE Council Members (2 open positions)
- Jennifer Holland, RHIA, CCS, CPC, CIRCC
- Noni Jefferson, JD, RN, CCS, CCDS, CPHQ
- Mechel McKinney, MBA, RHIA
- Crystal Reed, RHIT
You can also find posts by many of the candidates on social media by searching for the #AHIMAElection22 hashtag on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Your vote can affect the future of your career and the transformation of health and healthcare through trusted information, so make your voice heard and vote between July 11 and July 25.