There are a variety of ways to reach the AHIMA audience through the Journal of AHIMA, including banner advertisements, sponsored articles and webinars, and more. For more information, view the 2023 Media Kit. Questions? Contact Elizabeth Barrett at 202-367-1231 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Journal also provides the opportunity for sponsors to share educational content with HIM and related
professionals alongside timely news from AHIMA.
- Article content should focus on information, findings, or
case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience.
- The content presented should not solely focus on the direct
promotion of a company, product, or service.
- Content should have a general benefit to HIM and related professionals
- Sponsors must ensure that Sponsored Content is substantiated
and complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Article must not exceed 1,000 words in length
- Content may include a custom graphic up to 1200x1200 pixels
- GIF, JPEG, or PNG only
- Animation is not accepted
- Graphic should relate to the article
- Graphic cannot be an outright company logo
- Company profile not to exceed 50 words
- Article must be submitted in final format
- Article can include a custom URL that links directly to your
AHIMA retains the right to edit and approve content before posting.
AHIMA will at any time reject or remove any Sponsored Content that contains
false, deceptive, potentially misleading (whether by misrepresentation or
omission) or unlawful content. AHIMA will clearly label content as “Sponsored.”