The Journal of AHIMA is the official publication of the American Health Information Management Association. It delivers best practices in health information management and keeps readers current on emerging issues that affect the accuracy, timeliness, privacy, and security of patient health information. Read the AHIMA Privacy Statement.
The views expressed in Journal of AHIMA articles are those of the authors alone and should not be interpreted as legal advice or the official stance of AHIMA as an organization.
Information on requesting permission to reprint or post material appearing in Journal of AHIMA may be found at http://www.ahima.org/reprint.
For credential holders looking for information on CE quizzes, please visit our Continuing Education Quizzes page.
2023 Editorial Advisory Council
- Neysa Noreen, RHIA, MS – Chair
- Elisa Gorton, RHIA, CHPS, MAHSM, CHC
- Linda Hyde, BS, RHIA
- Cathy Flite, PhD, RHIA, FAHIMA
- Diana Warner, RHIA, CHPS, CPHI, MS, FAHIMA
- Aleathia Mitchell, RHIA
- Linda Galocy, MS, RHIA, FAHIMA
- Vinaya Penugonda, BDS, MFGDP RCS, MBA, CDIP, CHFP, CPP, CSSBBP
- Ravi Moses, RHIT, CDIP, CCS, CCS-P, CCDS
- Gregory Davis, MHIIM, RN-BC, RHIA, CCS, CDIP, CCDS, CCDS-O, CAHIMS
- Sridhar R. Gona, BS.Pharm, MS, MHA
Contact an AHIMA staff member.