Vol. 90, no. 3
Click here to read the issue.
In the Issue
- “Check Yourself” By Mary Butler
- “How to Battle Coding Denial Trends” By Malissa Powers, BS, RHIT, CCS, CICA, and Sabrena Gregrich, MBA, RHIA, CHPS, CPEHR
- “IFHIMA Prepares for 19th Congress as Health Information Goes Global and Digital” By Lorraine Fernandes, RHIA; Kerryn Butler Henderson, PhD; Carol Lewis, MPH, RHIA; Marci MacDonald, CHIM; Margaret Skurka, MS, RHIA, CCS, FAHIMA; Hussein AlBishi; and Kylie Axford
- “Security Risk Analyses Can Offer Significant Findings” By Wes Morris, CHPS, CIPM, HCISPP, and
Sandra Nunn, MA, RHIA, CHP
- “The Evolution of Technology in HIM: Where Are You in Your Journey?” By Julie Wulf Plimpton, MSHI, RHIA, CPHI, and Amanda Wickard, MBA, RHIA, CPHI
- “How to Use Patient Data to Boost Acquisition and Retention Numbers” By Gary Druckenmiller Jr.
- “Addressing Privacy and Security Risks in Today’s Healthcare Ecosystem” By Ann Meehan, RHIA
- Best Practices for Denials Prevention and Management
- “CY 2019 CPT Code Update” By Patricia Maccariella-Hafey, RHIA, CDIP, CCS, CCS-P, CIRCC
- “Surgical Site Infection Coding Update” By Melissa Minski, RHIA, CCS, CCDS
Print articles from the current issue back to 1998 are available in the AHIMA Body of Knowledge. (Full access requires member log in, but some articles are available for public viewing.)