- Keeping Compliant: Managing Rising Risk in Physician Practices, by Lori Brocato, Steven Emery, and Jan McDavid, Esq.
- The I10 Impact: Preparing for ICD-10 in Physician Practices, by Roberta Bosanko-Cera, MS, CCS-P, CPMA, CEMC, CPC-P
- Fall Preview, by Kevin Heubusch
- Admitting versus Attending Physicians, by Lou Ann Wiedemann, MS, RHIA, FAHIMA, CPEHR
- Standardizing Problem Lists in Physician Practices, by Rita Scichilone, MHSA, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P
- Transforming Clinical Quality Measures for EHR Use, by Crystal Kallem, RHIA, CPHQ
- From V Codes to Z Codes: Transitioning to ICD-10 (Updated), by Karen Kostick, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P
- FY 2012 Changes to the Hospital IPPS, by Kathy DeVault, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P
|Print articles back to 1998 are available in the AHIMA Body of Knowledge.
(Full access requires member log in.)